Personal testimony of God’s faithfulness is powerful!
Let’s face it, life can be really hard.
We all want to be assured that we’re not alone in our struggles.
And that there is hope.
Personal stories of God’s faithfulness provide that assurance.
As a blogger, I feel called to share biblical truths and past experiences to encourage others to continue on in their journey of faith and fulfill their God-given purpose.
Thank you for joining me in this mission!
I hope that serving together in this way is a blessing to you!
I am currently accepting contributors for the topic of Growing in Faith.
To help with the process, I have a few guidelines for guest contributors.
Here are the guidelines for posting:
- The word count should be approximately 800-1200 words and include a suggested title.
- Use a post not previously shared anywhere else.
- If you are not familiar with Ladies Drawing Nigh, please make sure to check out a few posts to see the writing style my readers are familiar with. Posts should be more of a “me too” writing style, including your own experiences, while sharing some ways you’ve been able to grow that will be helpful to them.
- Posts should be emailed to email@example.com at least 2 weeks before the due date. I will be posting to my website on your scheduled day at 7am Central time. I would love for you to share it!
- Feel free to add a teaser on your website that links to mine. Please make sure to let me know if you are going to do this, as I will use a different title and keywords so that SEO isn’t affected by the duplicate posts.
- If you choose to post on your site: I do a Pinterest sized image and an Instagram sized image for each of my posts. I will have images for each of the posts for my website. You are free to use them or make your own.
- Include an author bio/headshot/any social media links you would like included.
- Please include a scripture (KJV) or biblical truth somewhere in your post.
- Please note that I have the right to edit the post to give it more clarity/readability for my audience.
- If at all possible, please send via HTML code if you are on Word Press. (Inside your WP post, click the Text tab. Highlight and copy all text. Paste into your email to me. Please include the other necessary information at the bottom of your email.)
- Please only submit your post if you have read and agree with our Statement of Faith (under About on the Home page).
You can sign up for a specific date to post HERE.
I look forward to working together to help women to grow in faith and walk in purpose!